Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The One


I’m tired of being an obedient son, I’m bored of being a good brother, and I am not blessing being a best friend. Everyone expecting of me and this is killing me. I don’t know how long I could face all this, trials and expectation, anticipation and tribulation. I’m just a human, who make mistakes after another, I’m not perfect as a robot that follow orders, never repudiate. God please help me, make my way, to choose and direct to the right tip.

It is true, everyone expecting on me, counting on me. I’m “the one” that saves the day by ignoring my feelings. Have to solve other problems, but mine? Who’s gonna solve for it..?? who’s gonna hold my hand when my two buttress started to fall apart, who’s gonna lead me to my light while I’m leading everyone to their light. Hmmm…I’m just tired, and sometimes I need someone to understand my feelings, my needs and my wishes.

0 kutukan: