Saturday, September 26, 2009

new era, new spirit and new house

New era has begun, and we suppose to register for our new academic year on this 28th of September this Monday. To begin with, we have a new for everything, new spirit and new house..yeah we gonna move to Taman Pelangi Semenyih about 4 kilometer from our current rental house. Tonight I just came back from visiting our new accommodation, the environment are quite ok, there a lot of neighbors and quite happening with children playing around at the side of the street. We are surrounded by multi-racial community, even my right side neighbor is Indian and on the left side is Chinese. Really portray the true one Malaysia spirit itself (literally, not spiritually I guess).

Hmm…there will be a little privacy for me next term because I’m going to have my own room..haha..Privacy is more important. But then, bilik kat bawah tu agak terpencil and memerlukan keberaniaan untuk tidur sorang2, because most activities this time will be held upstairs. even tv pon kitorang will place at the leisure room upstairs. Nah, nak tgk tv pon kene exercise naik atas..aduyai.. but its ok la..bukan sebab yang mungkin korang pk kan why I stress out about privacy cuma aku ni jenis yang agak tak kemas (tapi bukan pengotor) biasala kan budak laki, baju kain sumer main campak jek atas tilam. Stoking entah kemane, underwear merata-rata ngan tuala tak jemur ape. So agak segan la sket, ngan housemate lain yang agak pembersih, yang mementingkan kebersihan. Bukanya aku tak leh ubah benda tu, tapi aku tak nak diri aku terikat dengan sesuatu. Aku suka bebas, and no one should tell me what I should do and what I shouldn’t do. Aku tak suka orang yang bossy.

Ok la, enough with all that. Sebenarnya tadi when we are “sightseeing” the house I felt something strange about that rumah, terlampau sunyi and orang kelate cakap xdek seri; it means suram, usually when u go kat umah-umah kampung yang pemiliknya tak berapa mesra dengan penduduk kurang bergaul n orang pon jarang pergi umah dorang, ade satu strange feeling pasal umah tu, nampak gelap, dan xbermaya. But I couldn’t describe what exactly I felt, mungkin umah tu xdek org duduk sebelom ni kot and we are the first tenant for that house..hmm ataupun maybe it just my perasaan kot. ape-ape pon for sure kitorang akan buat doa selamat dan baca yassin before duduk.

Aduh, banyak giler pasal umah. Ok pasal new term or new academic year plak. This year will be our last year and the most crutial stage I’d say. Because, bayak projek and koswork plus the work load mungkin bertambah kot. this year kitorang ade 7 compulsory modules and two optional module plus one design project that worth about 120 credits for one year. Owh forgot to mention credit kitorang xsame ngan credits most of IPTA student. Mostly dorang ade 18 , 17 kredit jekkan. Tapi kitorang setiap module woth 10 kredit. Entah camner nak kira.

last but not least, I’m hoping this time, with everything new, paan yang lama will change. Entah la, gak susah jgak, but I’ll try. Doakan semoga kami damai disini dan insyaAllah saya akan mendoakan kebahagiaan dan kejayaan korang jugak. Sesungguhnya doa yang mustajab adalah apabila umat islam itu mendoakan sesame mereka yang lain.

0 kutukan: