Thursday, October 29, 2009

anguish of my heart


The life is just cruel, and full of vindictive people

With their malevolent plans to counter me to the ground

Beat me once I lose my scruples and all my sense

Fall helplessly

This atmosphere change me

Morphing to sadness and guilty conscience

While the darkness start to engulf my mind

Decision and verdict I make

Mistake and trouble I take

It’s all just went wrong

So, what am I hoping for…?

Despair..?Loneliness and sadness..??

Why they kept coming

I try to push them a way, but at the end they just came and tailing me where never I go and whatever decision I took..

Right now, the only thing I can do is strengthen my faith to my creator

Because I know life is something unpredictable

But at the end it is always right.

And what goes around must and always comes around

0 kutukan: